Christian A. Dumais
Writer | Editor | Public Speaker | Content Services
2018 - Present
- Ensure that English marketing practices and messaging are in line with Polish marketing.
- Establish a brand identity and marketing strategy for the English market.
- Set up and manage social media channels in English, including YouTube, podcast, and newsletter.
- Coordinate initiatives to get all members of the company to produce content on a regular basis.
- Outline a calendar for blog/social media content.
- Create a personalized style guide for your content team.
- Organize initiatives to improve English writing/speaking at the workplace.
- Edit/proofread all internal and external documentation, including website, in the form of a language audit.
- Optimize new content for readability and SEO purposes.
- Coach team members for public speaking events and prepare English content for decks.
- Coordinate outreach and remarketing efforts.
2019 - 2020
HEAD OF MARKETING
2017 - 2019
DIRECTOR OF CONTENT
University of Wroclaw
MA (English Philology)
University of South Florida
Uniwersytet Przyrodniczy we Wrocławiu
Opera | 3M | Kruk | IBM
BUSINESS ENGLISH TEACHER
Wyzsza Szkola Filologiczna
empty rooms lonely countries
How Do Your SEO Reports Stack Up?
I Know You Are But What Am I?
Sometimes the Audience Sucks — Most Times it’s You!
The Shape of Things to Come
White Hat SEO, Black Hat Publishing
The Answer is No
The Elephate Style Guide
My Brain is a Big Fat Liar
What is Happening in Europe?
You Can't Get There From Here
We Are Always On Stage
All Players Matter
Why Are There No Alien Abductions in Poland?
Fried Twitter Tales
On Drunk Tweeting
ON TWITTER (17 FEEDS)
ON FACEBOOK (8 PAGES)
UNGAGGED Las Vegas
STRANGER SEO: YOU'RE TELLING YOUR STORY WRONG
HORROR IN LITERATURE
THE LIFE AND TWEETS OF DRUNK HULK
Social Media Day
BURST CULTURE AND POP CULTURE
A BRIEF HISTORY OF AMERICAN COMIC BOOKS
BECOMING AN AUTHOR
THE PROBLEM WITH CATS IN BOXES
2012 - Present
increase in blog content output
increase in blog readership in 90 days
increase in English readability score
I believe that branding at any level is about telling a story, which is why I dig deep into a company’s products and values to discover the best possible story to share and then build the audience from there.